Sunday, March 16, 2008

Point, Shoot, Eat

Well, folks, here's my first shot at dabbling in my own food photography. The pictures on my website were taken by the fantastically talented Lucy Clement, but she can't be at my house every day to take pictures of what I cook.


(I'm working on a new website by the way that will have my recipes complete with pictures. I'll keep you posted.)


So anyway, here's the first collection. I call it Pizza. That's a joke by the way.



Considering it's just a glorified point-and-shoot camera, I think they're okay! Are you hungry? If they don't make you hungry, they're not good enough. I need watering mouths, churning stomachs, perhaps even a moan or two. That's when I know my pictures have arrived.

Okay, I'll keep working on it.

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

Alright, so my mouth is watering, but it's not cause of the pictures. It's because I've had your pizza and it is down right delicious! Try changing the lighting a little bit so that you see more pizza and less glare. :) But my mouth is still watering...