Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Best Friend

I realize the following statement is rather simplistic, but the simple things are often the best.

I really like spending time with my husband.

This is us at Christmas (what gave it away?), but it's one of the only pictures of us around. Anyway, he's on spring break this week, so we get an entire week of hanging out. Sure, today I worked on the new MFK website (coming soon!) and Kaz spend a couple of hours napping, but we were in the same room and got to smile at each other all day. He's a blast to be with, and we honestly don't ever get tired of each other. It's actually never happened. I consider myself one lucky wife.

I really like spring break.

3 comments:

alisa said...

Is there a need for more K&K photos? Uhmmm....

Cindy said...

It makes me happy that you are happy....and I love him too!
love, your mawma

Niya said...

Nice photo and great blog!!!

Regards,
photoshop services