Saturday, April 12, 2008

Grab a Good Thing


I hate dusting. HATE IT. But I found a way for the hate to turn into mild dislike.

Please try Pledge Grab-It dry cloths. They're amazing. I used one (ONE!) to dust a friend's house the other day, and I made it through the entire house (and a good-sized two-story) with one cloth, and it picked up everything I touched without leaving it on the bedpost of the next room. I have one of those microfiber mits that I've used the last few months, and it does a pretty good job. Sadly, pretty good doesn't cut it when awesome is available.

So go ahead, friends. Buy a pack. It's not a risk if someone else tells you they're great.


Oh, and if you're in the market for a house or know someone who is, my friend's house is for sale and not at all dusty.

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

you rock! I'm so glad you reminded me about those pledge cloths! and thanks for the free publicity on the house! we certainly need to sell it!