Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favorite Day

It's 1:11pm on a Wednesday, and I'm still in my pajamas. Granted I have been working all day, but I haven't taken the time to change. That FlyLady lady would be quite angry that I don't have my shoes and my face on. But there's something about pajamas. They're cozy and soft and warm and safe. Nothing bad happens when I'm wearing them. I'm not self-conscious (unless a neighbor drops by... oops), I don't feel bloated after I eat because of precious elastic, and I can crawl back in bed without worrying about wrinkles... on my clothes, not my face. Just to clarify.

So why am I sharing this? I have no idea. I'm just happy right now! I just ate a tasty lunch, I'm warm and comfy in my pajamas, I'm working but it's mindless, I'm halfway watching season three of LOST, and I am deeply loved. It's just really nice.

I like this kind of day.

1 comment:

taylor made said...

Will you switch lives with me? For like a day.