Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Best Pans Ever

Yes, I have found them. The best pans ever.

During a recent venture into Sunday paper advertisements, I saw a sale on Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick skillets. Never being one to shy away from cookware sales, I pulled the trigger and splurged on a couple. Wow. I am SO glad I did.

I didn't know that magic pans existed, but these are magic. They wipe clean like nothing I've ever seen. You can have a crusty burn that sits around for three days (yes, I've let my pans sit that long), and one dunk in soapy water and a wipe or two makes it look like new. Amazing. They cook evenly, the handles are sturdy, and they look sleek and professional.

So if you're in the market for some new cookware, I am apparently the new cheerleader for Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Cookware. Now I need to go and clean my pans. It's only been a day, but I guess I don't have to test the three-day theory every time. Sad...

No comments: